Wednesday, April 29, 2009

RAEKWON, METHOD MAN & GHOSTFACE KILLAH (VIDEO OF THE WEEK): NEW WU


I woke up this morning, usual tradition before I leave the crib to the office is checking the latest news on the web. I switched on ma laptop, got hold of my Flakes and milk and came across this video title. The moment I read "The New Wu" with only Rae,Meth and Ghostface, I thought of another Wu Tang scandal, where the WU Members have split up again. Not until I hit the play button. Don' blame the fact that I am an 80's baby but this joint goes in hard. Rae in his best form, Ghostface delivery and Meth's flow & swag outshined his crew members on this one. This again proves beyond any resonable doubt why WU TANG still remains the best Rap Group in the History of Hip Hop. With that said, I am crowning this my "Anglohili Video Of The Week".

No comments: