Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ANGLOHILI MUSIC AWARD GOES TO: DJ DONA.


If there is one Kenyan DJ whose work ethic I respect, then call him DJ Dona. Dona has dropped loads of Mixtapes in his career, DJ's for a radio station in Kansas and has done productions for various artists including myself (The Boss). DJ Dona pushes tracks other DJ's are scared of playing. Do your homework and you will find out, some joints that Dona drops on his tapes, become street hits after 6 months or even a year!! He takes the risks never afraid of the consequences. When I first heard "BADO NIMESOTA" mixtape, I knew dude won't leave the game any time soon. DJ Dona is in my opinion a "trend setter" for other DJ's in the industry. The Anglohili Music Award this week goes out to DJ DONA. Yes, endelea kuwashika. Don't forget KENYAWOOD 2 Mixtape ft DJ Dona drops on 28.04.09. K-NEL.

1 comment:

lilbutch said...

DJDONA IS DA BOMB MUUAH haha xoxoxo