Friday, April 24, 2009

K-NEL NEW MIXTAPE PROJECT FT DJ WESLEY (HOMEBOYZ RADIO)


You heard it right. As I await my KENYAWOOD 2 Mixtape to drop next week, I have already started working on a new Mixtape project this time featuring Homeboyz Radio finest; DJ Wesley. Ask me and I will say Wesley will blow the industry. I have listened to his mixes includig Video mixes and this kid is sick. The Mixtape will be titled MBELE TU SANA and the leading single is ready. This will be a Nairobi Anthem named KARIBUNI NAIROBI ft Bamboo and Archapello. After the success of the Obama Swagger freestyle I did with the African Bantu, we decided to do a bonus joint. I received more numerous e-mails with people asking for a second feature with Bamboo, so we hit the lab and recorded this gem. I will premiere KARIBUNI NAIROBI within the next days.

No comments: