Friday, April 3, 2009

FIGHT CLUB BATTLE GRAND FINALE!!!!!


MARCH MADNESS MAIN EVENT from ExtraExec on Vimeo.
When I heard back then that Arsenal will take part on this battle, all I did say was the kid is a problem. And yes he is!!! I have heard Arsenal spit on various cyphers with the likes of Lenox Lux, Serious Jones,Murder Mook, Ace etc and in my opinion Arsenal is a lyrical beast with well crafted punchlines.
What he did to his opponent on this battle was not even fair, especially the second round. Pay attention and watch Dame's reaction. Although he didn't finish off the third round like the previous ones, that was enough to make him get the crown and get the 50 stacks. The jury called for an extra round and Arsenal spit a recycled verse which I watched him spit last week against Tech 9. No ill feelings, but this was a smart move. Arsenal deserved that victory. Is he good enough though to make hit records?

No comments: