Monday, April 13, 2009

JUA KALI FT MEJJA: BONGO LA BIASHARA VIDEO.


Give props to who deserves them and Jua Kali is one artist who we have witnessed grow to the heights of becoming a successful Genge Artist. Bidii yangu is my favorite tracks of all time and I was waiting for a second track that can bring back those "Bidiii Yangu " spirits. Although it took a minute, it happened at last when I heard Bongo La Biashara for the first time.
The beat is on point; Jua Kali's flow was on point; but it was the featured Artist who made "Bongo La Biashara" really shine. Mejja spit some sick lines I found myself replaying his verse over and over again. Mejja killed it and am a say, dude got talent. With no disrespect to Jua Kali, Mejja outshined Jua in this collabo. Feel free to leave comments. It's voting time people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mejja went in hard on this one! my vote goes out to Mejja. K-Nel, thanks for the good job with the blog. You in my opinion the future son. Anglohili music!!!

2K said...

yup...i agree with anonymous...mejja went in real hard roundi hii...kura kwake...whagwan...