Friday, June 5, 2009

CHIDI BEENZ: DAR ES SALAAM STAND UP VIDEO (TANZANIA)


Chidi Beenz A.K.A King Kong wa TZ is one artist that I will admit........is a dope emcee. He has a huge buzz in Tanzania and scooped an Award during the Kilimanjaro Music Awards for the "Best Hip Hop Song". The award was presented by no other than Chingy (Do you all still remember Chingy, that ATL Artist who was signed on Luda's DTP and recently had a scandal of messing with a "Guy" sexually?). Honestly I had watched this video few months ago but somehow slept on it. Thanks Nonini for making me come back to my normal senses and respect good music. What I like about Chidi Beenz is his pitch. He has a very rusty voice and somehow reminds me of DMX and Jah Rule. I have received some hot exclusive new material from Chidi and will post it on my blog next week. Word is that Chidi has joined forces with Nonini to record Nonini's hit single "Kathaa". Now that is one joint that I am dying to listen to.

1 comment:

lilbutch said...

This vid is dope - thenx fo sharin'