Tuesday, June 16, 2009

BEEZY FT K-NEL WHEN WE RIDE VIDEO (DIRECTED BY K-NEL) FINALLY HERE!!!!!VERSION 1

BEEZY FT K-NEL WHEN WE RIDE OFFICIAL TV VERSION VIDEO (DIRECTED BY K-NEL) from Nelson K-Nel Muriuki on Vimeo.


The long wait is over!!! I have never witnessed such a huge traffic on my blog like today with people waiting for over 3 hours on the site. This is love and I honestly thank you from the very bottom of my heart. The video will be world premiered on East African Television and NTV Television Station. Other channels to follow will be Channel O and MTV Base. All I can say is, log on www.starslimit.net and support Beezy by downloading the single "legally" on I-Tunes. This is my 1st video project where I played the role as the Director and I will direct more projects in the near future.
On the 20.06.09, my Mixtape KENYAWOOD 2 ft DJ Dona will be released. The Mixtape will also include 2 videos i.e

A: Mbele Tu Sana Music Video
B: When We Ride Music Video.


That means all Anglohili fans will have a chance to play those videos on their I-Pods. I promised everybody that 2009 will be the Anglohili year and things look pretty good. Beezy's next video for the second single (Produced By Stiggo,NY) will be shot in the UK late this summer.

PASSWORD is Anglohili

Type the above password to be able to watch the video.
Youtube version will be updated later.

No comments: