Friday, May 8, 2009

GERMAN/KENYAN FUSION (UNITING KENYANS WITH MUSIC) PARTY AT CARNIVORE CLUB NAIROBI IN AUGUST.K-NEL EAST AFRICAN TOUR CONFIRMED


After negotiations were closed down this week, I and Carnivore have come to an agreement that I can launch this jump off at their venue (Thanks Mr. Liwali). The event will be presented courtesy of my label Stars Limit on the 22.08.09. As I will be the main Act for the night, bringing the Anglohili flavor to my fellow Kenyans, there will be other supporting acts from Kenyan and Tanzania. At this point I can confirm that Nonini (Genge Godfather) and DJ Wesley (Homeboyz Radio) are already on the perfomers roaster. I will also launch my NAIROBI INVASION MIXTAPE ft DJ WESLEY during the event. My aim is to help bring Kenyans together using music as a tool to mediate and also educate the youth about social issues. Prior to the event on the 22.08.09, various conferences/workshops will be held and heavy radio and Television marketing is expected. Part of the funds raised will be donated to the IDPs and also buy Food to those affected by famine. This is the greatest thing I have ever put together in my life Another showcase will take place in Mombasa on the 30.08.09 (Details coming up soon). Born Kenyan always a Kenyan and I am happy to do something for my own nation. Kenyans......we can!!!

No comments: