Saturday, May 30, 2009

FABOLOUS "IT'S MY TIME" VIDEO (ANGLOHILI PREMIERE)


This is one project that I have been waiting for anxiously. Fabolous "Loso" has been consistent for years and dude never dissapoints. I always say he resemble's Jay-Z in many ways and I guess many will agree. This video reminds me of Jay-Z's "The Street Is Watching", even the dress code only that Jay didn't wear glasses on that clip. Damn!!! It's my time joint goes in hard! The beat with the bumping baseline, the hook and Fabo's witty lines. The song does not dissapoint at all. The turning point is when Ryan Lesly get's in the picture. The piano sound is sick and Fabo's flow fit's perfect. One of my favorite songs released so far this year.
Fabolous "Loso's Way" album drops in June via Def Jam. A movie titled "Loso's Way" drops with it. It's a nice marketing strategy but soon or later it will be overplayed. 50 Cent is dropping BSD with a movie. Let's wait and see.

No comments: