Monday, March 16, 2009

JADAKISS- THE LAST KISS


If there is one album I am looking forward to drop this year, then name it "The Last Kiss". Initially the album was titled "Kiss My Ass", but officials at Def Jam changed that title. I liked it though, but still considered it a lil' too provokative. These days major labels focus on sales and forget about music content. Jadakiss is an emcee who truly deserves to be on the top 5 List "Dead Or alive". I leave you to debate on that but sign off by quoting Murda Mook's street banger "who is the best rapper alive (since B.I.G)":


.........., I see movies when I listen to Jason's lyrics/


True dat!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CANT WAIT 4 THIS ALBUM......I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A JADA FAN......IN FACT,MY STYLE BORROWS MUCH FROM HIS LYRICAL ABILITIES.......HE WAS(IS) THE PUNCH LINE KING B4 LLOYD BANKS WAS.......ITS GOOD 2 SEE THAT THE GUNIT-DBLOCK BEEF IS OVER.......KILA MTU AT L.O.X HAS RELEASED AN ALBUM RECENTLY.....TOO BAD J-HOOD BAILED........MIGHTY MIGHTY DBLOCK