Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'M SO FLY- DRAKE (STRATEGEE REMIX)


I have been doing Music with Strategee for nearly 8 Years and one thing I always said which is a fact, dude is talented be it behind the mic as a singer, rapper or on board as a producer. Running his own imprint named Hypnotic Records, Strategee is searching for higher goals. Hi focus is now production although I am mad that he hasn't dropped an official LP upto date.
Strategee who originally come's from Congo is working on his new Mixtape where he remixes Acapellas from known Artists with his own creation. On this joint, he refixes Drake's I'm so Fly and he went hard especially on the Piano. The refix challenges the original. I definitely will be posting more material from his new Mixtape project in the next weeks. For now, watch out Strategee. It's Hynotic, dudes play to win!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What up my dude!!! Thanx 4 the post ...It´s mad love!!!