Thursday, November 19, 2009

NONINI KATAA HIYO VIDEO (ANGLOHILI VIDEO OF THE WEEK)


Before I jump into the main issue, I had the opportunity to listen to "Kataa Hiyo" when Nonini came for his German tour last August. During this exlusive listening session, we exchanged ideas of how the video should look like. It was just a quick brainstorming.
3 Months later, watching this video make's me feel proud for a brother. The song, the message is exactly what we need at this time especially when our country is being misled by greedy politicians, family scuffles to mention but a few. In general, Nonini is simply saying "if it's negative, simply reject it". It's such a powerful message that every human being on planet earth should pass around. I still feel the urge of Nonini introducing merchadising with the KATAA HIYO slogan.
His new album MWISHO YA MAWAZO is one project that I personally am looking forward to. Hivyo hivyo na kazi iendelee.

No comments: