Thursday, July 23, 2009

K-NEL'S ANGLOHILI COLLECTION CLOTHING LEAK DESIGNS(MEN TEES). THE COLLECTION PREMIERE'S IN AUGUST.





I am thankful to God for giving me the strength to hustle and grind 24-7. The Anglohili Collection, a brand that bears my music's title will be launched in August with it's own shopping site. I am recruiting few models and working on an event here in Europe to launch the clothing line. The theme of my clothing line is "THE LIMIT IS INFINITE", a motto that encourages one to believe in him or herself and there is nothing impossible in life, even when others might try to shun you down and discourage. It's a message of hope and a statement that give's you strength. The release of the clothing in Handy will come in handy with a Mixtape bearing the same name: ANGLOHILI COLLECTION THE MIXTAPE.
2009 is the Anglohili Year.

God bless y'all. K-Nel

1 comment:

lilbutch said...

This is good .... powerful message cappo ;)